Lone Star Gas
Completed in the spring of 1931, the north tower became the second building in the Lone Star Gas complex. Like its sister the south tower (1927), it was designed by the firm of Lang & Witchell, one of Dallas’ most renowned in those days. Two more buildings were added in subsequent years, but today the block they occupy is quiet, and passers-by are few.